“Did I make a mistake and marry the wrong person?” or “Did I miss my true soul mate, and are they still out there somewhere?”
If you’ve ever secretly wrestled with any form of these questions, I have good news. These are emotional lies. Rest easy — you did NOT make a mistake! However, your concerns are real, and even more good news, there are real solutions to your reasonable concerns. I know, from real-life experience.
I believe I can help you, if any of these statements describe current conditions behind the closed doors of your home:
- You’re engaged, and want to save yourself some pain by learning before you enter the school of marital hard knocks.
- Things feel stale, boring, old, and you want to do something proactive to liven your relationship up, before something or someone wakes you up the hard way. Don’t waste another minute, risking what you may not think you care about today, only to realize what you’ve lost after it’s too late. Please contact me right away if you relate all too well.
- If your marriage is in crisis, and you want to fight, then I promise I can offer you weapons to both defend and attack anything that is coming against you. I’ve seen many miracles result from bad marriages. At the very least, even if the battle is lost, you will know you did your part to put in every possible effort.
- If you want to compare the architecture of your marriage to its original design, seeing if there are areas that could use shoring up, or repairing flaws, then let’s do an in-depth study. There’s nothing like following the intended blueprint.
- You believe you need specific, custom tailored, unique insights as to what’s happening in your relationship with practical solutions, as well as supernatural power, to heal areas of pain.
**As a professional life coach, a certified personality trainer, and marriage veteran of over three decades, I’ve learned a lot about what works, and what doesn’t. This isn’t stuff and fluff, but you will get a Christian worldview, because I’ve tried lots of things, and this is the ONLY solution I’ve found that actually works. Using The Master’s Plan, I have insights to answer the why behind the what, things I wish someone would have told me when my trembling legs carried me to stand before God and everybody, pronouncing my commitment to make this marriage work.
When people said marriage was hard, I had no idea how many times I’d want to pack my bags and leave. (Confession time: There was a point in my marriage where I did pack my suitcases, put them in the closet, and lived out of them for a period of several months. If you want to know more details, I’ll tell you that story when we chat.)
I had expectations.
- I didn’t want to simply survive our union — I wanted to thrive.
- To not only love my husband, but to like him.
- I wanted better than what I saw in most marriages.
- I wanted God’s best, based on His original design.
I’m happy to report, my husband and I have finally achieved that goal. I tell him often, “I don’t just love you, I adore you.” And I mean it with my whole heart, which is saying something if you knew our story.
As I said, I’ve learned a lot. Recently, I was asked to consider marriage mentoring as part of a marriage counseling program offered by our church, CLC Rolla. Now I want to be clear. I am not a professional clinician, and do not offer that kind of counsel or therapy — but I do offer insider insights from a veteran of the love and war experience in long-term commitment. When it’s good, it’s great. When it’s rough, it’s really rough.
This made me reflect on how many couples reach out to me on a regular basis — telling me, I have something valuable to offer. If you prize your marriage, this information is actually priceless. So I made a decision. Not only am I going to offer my services through my church, (the Introductory Package), but also through the coaching category of what I do, I’m now going to offer marriage mentoring.
If I can save one couple from years of unnecessary heartache, then it’s my privilege. And I am qualified to offer intensive wisdom when it comes to the powerful impact of our human personalities on relationship, (Yes, opposites absolutely attract. But it can also add to the fun as well, proving what we’re told in Proverbs 27:17 NLT “As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend.”) Plus, I think thirty years in the trenches counts for a lot.
So if you, or someone you know, might benefit from what I have to offer, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Here are links to my schedule of fees, a free bullet point tip page, and my Amazon Best Seller, with chapters that will absolutely speak to some of the hardest issues couples face in marriage.
**What I am: A professional life coach, a certified personality trainer, certified communications specialist, and marriage veteran of over three decades.
What I am not: I am not a professional clinician, and do not offer that kind of counsel or therapy — but I do offer insider insights from a veteran of the love and war experience in long-term commitment.
I reserve the right to refer you to a professional counselor when issues beyond my qualifications arise.