“Dramatic stories. Humorous one-liners. Real-life examples. Credible references. Well researched information. On point. Audiences receive true takeaway value! Energetic, dynamic, warm, approachable, and inspirational.” These are not my words, but those of others.
Most Popular Topics:
- Getting Through What You Can’t Get Over
- Healing After Hurting: Happy Marriage Secrets from a 30+ Year Vet
- Busting Out of a Modern Day Debtor’s Prison
- Personality 101: The Why Behind What We and Others Do
- I Look Like My Daddy: An Unknown Daughter’s Tale
Other Popular Topics:
- One Minute Intervals & Monday Makeovers
- Let Me Know: The Do’s and Dont’s to Help the Hurting
- So You Want to Write a Book, Article, or Blog?
- Facing PTSD a Common Trauma: It’s Not Just for Soldiers Anymore
- Compassion Fatigue: The Danger Signs — The Healing Strategies
- I Once Was Blind: Faith Beyond Sight
- Prodigal Parents: Seven Insights for Getting Through Life with a Rebellious Child
- Scars of Love: A Living Donor’s Story
- Made for More: Rehash Your Dash and Leave a Legacy with Meaning
- Making Fresh Starts: Depression & Anxiety Busters
- Balancing the Home/Work Grind of Daily Life
- Telling God No: Learning to Forgive Yourself for a Life or Death Sin
Tailored messages, or topics not listed, are gladly considered.
**Engaging messages in faith-based, and non faith-based environments — Content of messages will respect cultural environments and event planner requests.
Reasonable fees are based on these factors:
- Keynote, Session, or Both
- Length of presentation
- Number of sessions desired
- Author books purchased for attendees
- Travel and meals included in honorarium
- Handouts requested
- Merchandise table for Anita
- Seasonal demand
- Special requests or additions
- Budget considerations always made — in hopes of reaching a win/win figure
Teaching opportunities on human behavior, work ethics, organizational how-to’s, writing, and unearthing buried talents are always welcome.