Most of my speaking topics can be tailored for sessions as short as twenty or thirty minutes, or lengthened to full day, or multiple day keynotes.
The two most often used words to describe my speaking style are Inspired and Dynamic.
Anita’s quotes you won’t want to miss:
- “I teach from the heart, and inspire through factual data, practical methods, plus personal experience.”
- “I’ve been told I’m in the rare 2% who think both strategically and tactically. I can’t help analyzing the trees in order to reach the forest I envision in the future.”
- “I respect my client’s wishes. You won’t hear religion from me when I’m in a non-religious setting.”
- “I need a wife. But asking someone else, “What’s for dinner,” escapes my imagination.”
- “I will repeatedly choose excellent acts that become positive habits. This comes from one of my favorite Aristotle quotes, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.”
- “I love my girlfriends, but adore my husband.”
- “It’s never too late for a fresh start with fresh faith.”
I tell dramatic stories, insert humorous one-liners, use real-life examples, provide credible references, offer well researched information, while I stay to the point, and give the audience true takeaway value! I am energetic, dynamic, approachable, and inspirational — these are not my words, but those of others.
Hands-on experiential activities are my specialty. The longer the session, the more opportunity I have to show audiences the full impact of my messages. I highlight my teaching methods with the use of one or more: Power Point presentations, Flip Charts, In-session Instructional Materials, and Takeaway Handouts.
If you don’t see a session that meets your needs, ask. The page isn’t long enough to fill with decades of research, interview stories, my personal experience, and practical application.