What do healthcare, recreation, authors, science, banking, and diet have in common? These are some of the industries I’ve had the honor of training and encouraging. While I offer business mentoring, I also provide inspirational coaching services.
But what is Inspirational Coaching? Beyond the practical, tangible, and the physical, what truly moves us to a place where our passions become reality, and our dreams come true, lie intrinsic motivators. An Inspirational Coach taps into the hidden power in our souls, and reveals potential we might otherwise miss. They don’t simply focus on head knowledge, they equally consider the driving power of the heart.
Those core values so deeply embedded into our DNA that even we don’t always understand why we do what we do. This is where my experience as a Certified Personality Trainer, Productivity Expert, and Communications specialist will propel you to do more than you imagined possible. It enables me to gain a clearer vision.
Other professionals have reminded me of these statistics: Approximately 90% of people are tactical in how they approach life. 8% are strategic. But only 2% view the world through an equal alignment of both strategy and tactic.
Often, organizational leaders tell me I fall into the rare 2% category. Maybe this is what gives me a unique way of seeing things. I’m always surprised when others miss what appears naturally to me.
Here are some of the benefits clients say they’ve received from our coaching relationship:
- They’ve discovered talents they didn’t realize they had.
- Clients have learned how to unearth the irreplaceable and irrevocable gifts they’d buried.
- Figured out what their destiny, purpose, or high-calling were.
- Made a strategic action plan and did something especially positive with their life as a result.
- Moved from a life of mediocrity to a life of deeper meaning.
- Created balance between work and personal life.
- Where either work was good, and relationships were weak, or vice versa, learned how to have peace in both.
- They’ve made more money in business, and enjoyed more time with family and friends.
- Financial, physical, emotional, and spiritual power has increased.
- They live according to the Five Fresh Starts of the Living versus at the mercy of The Five Regrets of the Dying.